UK driving licence for sale
EU Driving Licence for sale
Your driving licence is an important document that you need to drive legally in the UK. If your licence has expired, you need to renew it as soon as possible. This blog post will walk you through the steps on how to renew your driving licence in the UK, including checking your eligibility, gathering your documents, choosing your renewal method, paying the renewal fee, submitting your application, and waiting for your new licence.
Keyphrase: How to renew driving licence in UK
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Gather your documents
- Step 3: Choose your renewal method
- Step 4: Pay the renewal fee
- Step 5: Submit your application
- Step 6: Wait for your new driving licence
Step 1: Check your eligibility
You are eligible to renew your driving licence if you:
- Are a UK resident
- Are at least 17 years old
- Have a valid driving licence
Step 2: Gather your documents
You will need to gather the following documents to renew your driving licence:
- Your current driving licence
- A recent passport-style photo
- A cheque or postal order for £17, payable to DVLA
Step 3: Choose your renewal method
You can renew your driving licence online, by post, or at a Post Office.
- To renew your driving licence online, you will need to create an account on the DVLA website.
- To renew your driving licence by post, you will need to download and complete a DVLA form.
- To renew your driving licence at a Post Office, you will need to take your documents to a Post Office that offers DVLA services.
Step 4: Pay the renewal fee
The renewal fee for a driving licence is £17. You can pay the fee by cheque, postal order, or debit card.
Step 5: Submit your application
Once you have gathered your documents and paid the renewal fee, you can submit your application.
- If you are renewing your driving licence online, you will need to log in to your account and click on the “Renew your driving licence” button.
- If you are renewing your driving licence by post, you will need to send your completed form and payment to the address on the form.
- If you are renewing your driving licence at a Post Office, you will need to give your documents and payment to the Post Office clerk.
Step 6: Wait for your new driving licence
It usually takes around 3 weeks to receive your new driving licence. You can check the status of your application online.
Renewing your driving licence is a simple process. By following the steps above, you can renew your licence quickly and easily.